- This is a traditional silver Mukut for gods and goddesses.
- The Mukut can be worn on the head of the deity. There is place on the back of the Mukut, where colouring feather or peacock feather can put.
- Beside these we have all sizes of Mukut 1″-12″. Please enquire with us.
Weight : 6- 3gr approx
Size : 4cm approx
Free Shipping All Over India.
Ship within 2 business days after payment completely
- The order will be completed within 10 working days in India.
- Items will be packed in a dent-proof Gift box.
- Goods will be fully insured by us until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
- Each item is an individually unique handmade. It might differ slightly in size, color, and textured.
- It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
- Gahenaz is a well known brand across Silver jewelry sector. Gahenaz huge collections believes in making beauty, wealth, decor, puja and fashion a part of everybody’s life.