Tarms & Conditions
Membership corresponding to transaction rights is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
While transacting through the Website you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password, as well as access to your cell phone and to your computer, computer system and computer network, and further you are responsible for all activities that occur under your “User ID” and “Password”, e-mail address and cell phone number as the case may be. As a User you inter alia agree to:
• Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
• Maintain and update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
As a Registered User, you agree, inter alia, to:
If any information is subsequently discovered to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete or the company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or in violation of any enforceable law and fairness the company reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
• The payment against a purchase shall be due in advance.
• Customer may only make payments through the payment gateway of this Website..
• To safeguard the interest of the customer for the goods ordered, the company shall arrange for transit insurance free of cost valid till its delivery.
• Minor damages or deformations or deteriorations in the course of the delivery are not covered by transit insurance.
• The customer on request shall provide all information and documents, as may be required, to assist the company to lodge and substantiate claims against the insurer in the event of a loss.
The goods shall be considered to have a defect in quality if they have an inherent material or manufacturing defect. Minor deviations from the image shown on the Website shall not qualify as a defect.
• The photographs and impressions displayed on the website are for reference only and are not to scale. The size, color, finish, luster and other visual parameters of the actual product may differ to an extent from the photographs and impressions displayed on the website. Moreover, the items being mostly hand-crafted, actual products delivered may differ to an extent.
• The weight of a silver or any precious metal to be used for making jewellery items ordered by the customer may vary marginally in the final form of the product. The difference, if any at all, will be due to the hand-crafting of the jewellery item. The customer understands and acknowledges that the weight of gold, silver, diamond or precious metal displayed against any particular item is a fair and reasonable approximation and cannot be the exact such weight in the finished products.
•The company or the website shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of credit or debit cards for making any transaction and shall have no liability either to the true holder of any credit or debit card or to the concerned bank for any unauthorized/fraudulent use of payment instruments.
• The company declares that it has no obligations beyond the terms and conditions and representations mentioned herein.
Any and all questions of enforceability and interpretation which may arise under this Agreement shall be determined and governed by and in accordance with the laws of India.
Alterations and Modifications
The company reserves the right to change, modify, alter and/or substitute any or all the terms and conditions mentioned herein at any time and from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion and accord, without giving any prior notice and/or intimation to any person, including its customers.
By registering at this Website and transacting thereafter the customer agrees, accepts and acknowledges to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned above.