The elegant and intricately crafted Bel Patra is a must to have as pooja item for all Shiv-devotees. It beautifully designed and has a shiny finish .
Bilva tree is depicted as the form of Shiva. It is also believed that worship of Shiva without offering Bilva leaf is fruitless. Offering of bel patta has a deep importance in Hindu pooja rituals, as per old Vedas.
- Ideal for Worship and Religious Place, Housewarming, Mahashivratri,
- Size (L/W) : 3/4cm, 4.5/5cm, 5/5.5cm, 6/6.5cm, 3″, 3.5″,
- Weight : 2gr, 3gr, 4gr, 5gr, 7gr, 8gr, Approx
- Material : Silver
- Package content 1 Belpata In a gift box.
- Size is mentioned approximately as the product is handmade and may have slight size variations every time we make it.
- Free Shipping All Over India.
- Ship within 2 business days after payment completely
- The order will be completed within 10 working days in India.
- Items will be packed in a dent-proof Gift box.
- Goods will be fully insured by us until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
- Each item is an individually unique handmade. It might differ slightly in size, color, and textured.
- It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
- Gahenaz is a well known brand across Silver jewelry sector. Gahenaz huge collections believes in making beauty, wealth, decor, puja and fashion a part of everybody’s life.