- This is a traditional silver Mukut for gods and goddesses. Can use for bride too.
- The Mukut can be worn on the head of the deity and can be hooked with Velcro or thread. at the back of the head of the deity. There is place on the back of the Mukut, where colouring feather or peacock feather can put.
- Beside these we have all sizes of Mukut 1″-12″. Please enquire with us.
Weight : 2gr, 2gr, 3gr, 3gr, 3gr, 4gr, 7gr, 12gr, 17gr Approx
Size : 2cm, 2.5cm,3cm,3.5cm,4cm,4.5cm, 5cm, 6cm, 9.5cm,
Free Shipping All Over India.
Ship within 2 business days after payment completely
- The order will be completed within 10 working days in India.
- Items will be packed in a dent-proof Gift box.
- Goods will be fully insured by us until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
- Each item is an individually unique handmade. It might differ slightly in size, color, and textured.
- It is advisable to store jewellery in a zip lock pouch (air tight pouch), keep away from water perfume and other chemicals and clean it with dry and soft cloth.
- Gahenaz is a well known brand across Silver jewelry sector. Gahenaz huge collections believes in making beauty, wealth, decor, puja and fashion a part of everybody’s life.